Thursday, July 5, 2007

I'm not good at Farewell Tours or Revival Ones at that, but wait this is a beginning, I think...

Oh yeah, I'm really not good at picking up where I left off I much rather like to wipe the slate clean and start over, can we start again please? I think I tried too hard, or too much, or maybe something just overwhelmed me and then I just shut down completely. So now I'm just going to be my quirky, little twenty three, almost twenty four year old self and try to make it through this and realize that writing is not painful or the job that I was making it out to be. I'm Blushing, hehe and making bad puns. I'm not out to save the world, I'm not out to dispense relationship advice. I'm here to vent, and kick my heels up every once in awhile and just bitch like everyone else on the planet that owns a computer and has a blog seems to think they have the right to do. I am not the fashion goddess, I am not Ann Landers, I'm me and I am settling into being happy with being me. I don't really care anymore who reads this, I don't care if anyone comments on whether or not I enjoyed my walk to Petco today or my Auntie Anne's pretzel ( I did by the way they were both extremely wonderful). I had a fantastic day and that's all that matters. I want to scream about how my friends are driving me insane and my boyfriend's making me go nuts, how my parents baby me and my brother and sister ignore me, about how the cats keep crying and it's bordering on insanely hot in Chicago and my shoes are too small and am I boring you yet? I hope not, I may not be good at farewell tours or revival ones, but hell, comeback tours, if Britney Spears can do it, so can I....Illogical, yes...quirky, without a doubt, honest to a fault, oh yeah...but I guarantee I can make you smile and if there's one thing we can afford to spread, it's smiles and I'm happy to do my part, I'm back, unconventionally but hey, I never did anything the easy or normal way and why should I start now, check back with me or not, I could talk to myself all day, that way I never get lonely!! Happy 5th of July everyone, stick around, I promise entertainment at best!

Partyin Like A Rockstar
-C

No comments: