Friday, July 13, 2007

Are the things we don't say scarier than what comes out of our mouths?



I took a bit of a hiatus, unfortunately I had to. I made a split decision to move out of my apartment and with my lease running out next month I had to quickly go on a hunt for a new place to live. Luckily I seem to have solved that problem and now I have the daunting task of packing in front of me. I feel very alone these days I feel as if everyone in the world has moved on and left me standing in the shadows just waiting for something to happen. I also feel as if I am walking on eggshells. Eggshells that break too easily.I wonder what would happen if the things I keep inside my head ever came out and am I prepared for the day when they finally do. It's a time of transition and things are moving much too fast for me, I feel as if the ground is just slipping out from under my feet and I don't know if I will be able to stand. I feel as if I am being cryptic and I probably am, but I think its ok. Too much computer for one day just needed an update......

No comments: