Thursday, July 5, 2007

Hello Mafia Princess...haha that was just a joke, don't anyone take me seriously now or ever


Ok, so this pic was entitled "Mafia Princess" hence the Goodfellas poster, even though the photographer cut off the title, haha nice one Becky! I visited her last week in Fargo, ND which led to an interesting week...well an interesting week of a drunken haze. All we did was bar crawl and shop and eat chinese food and breadsticks from pizza hut. Personally my favorite move was ordering the breadsticks from pizza hut and then buying Tombstone pizza at the grocery store that was kind of classic of us. Then there's the age old question of why on earth do you preheat the oven, we still don't get this if anyone knows, somebody tell me, please. I should have been blonde, right? Ughhh, boy drama. I just told my actor boyfriend that I hate theater and don't find it a legitimate career, don't see this as going very well. Outspoken and honest, once again yes. Someone feel free to slam me for that comment as well I will take the insults. I just don't know what to do when there is such a conflict of interest, I just don't understand certain things and he doesn't understand certain things about me, like how I can buy a million pairs of shoes and still feel unsatisfied. Wow, I sound so shallow, look at my book collection and you'll realize I do read and am a lot smarter than I sound sometimes. I feel like I have two me's, sometime's three and they get lost in translation a lot. Ahhh head, hurts, right down to my hair. Worse yet, I just got yelled at saying I'm the unhappy one and I just make him unhappy because I don't know what I want, maybe I don't know what I want, but whoever said I had to know....anyways thats enough of my backtalk for one night...

Lost in Translation and Space and Time,
-C

3 comments:

Markell said...

You pre-heat the oven so that when you start cooking the oven is the same temperature(other wise it is trying to heat up while it should already be cooking)I hope that made sence. I don't think it is a big deal if you don't you will just have to let your food(PIZZA) cook a little longer.

Markell said...

You pre-heat the oven so that when you start cooking the oven is the same temperature(other wise it is trying to heat up while it should already be cooking)I hope that made since. I don't think it is a big deal if you don't you will just have to let your food(PIZZA) cook a little longer.

Browneyedgurly said...

Thanks for the advice...honestly the preheat thing is sort of a joke between me and my friend, although truthfully neither one of us had a clue as to why it was necessary to preheat an oven and that probably sounds so ditzy of us! Thanks for the heads up!