Monday, July 30, 2007

I'm Back From Hiding

Monday July, 30th what was supposed to be a day of beginnings has become a day of endings. I’m here, I’m all unpacked and I’m settled into my new place. For any of you who have been reading any of my blogs since the beginning today was supposed to be the day when “everything” started. The big day, the day I started school and my life “began” again. Well I don’t know who I was kidding by thinking that I could make over my life by attending a school of cosmetology. Let’s all take a lesson from me a look at this strategically.
You’ve got a failing relationship and you try to mesh it together by forcing yourself into a profession just so that you’ll be occupied so you won’t be jealous of your partner’s dreams and ambitions. That was my first mistake. I don’t know if this relationship could be saved, maybe it could, maybe it couldn’t but it couldn’t be saved by me learning how to cut and dye from eight thirty in the morning to five thirty at night every single day.
You take the constant bickering and the stress and no other social support to rely on and when your world collapses you realize you have no one. When one person falls away, now you have nothing. People, don’t do this to yourself!
I think my main point is that I thought I could fix all of my problems by attending a school and I just shoved all my other issues aside. I’ve got work to do and now I have a broken heart. July 30th is the day everything ended instead of began, funny how things turn out isn’t it? I promise real content tomorrow when my head clears a little…….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

~~ Do you mind me being here.
Us broken hearts need to stick together.

Love,
from the man "in hiding,"

b/adam.