Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Life Should Have an Undo Button....

I make a lot of split second decisions but I think I have really good intuition. I seem to know things before other people, I seem to know when something is about to happen, hey I even know the phone is going to ring before it does and I usually know who is on the other end (I'm not boasting psychic abilities here). I just seem to have a knack for knowing what other people don't. I'll often wake up in the middle of the night at a certain time only to find out the next day that something has happened to someone I know right at that time, strange huh? I'm not really sure where I am going with this at all maybe I can just feel something, I feel that I'm on the brink of something, I'm not sure what but I feel my time is coming and things are going to work for me. I just don't have a clue to what it is. I ruined the cosmetology school bit, but I did it for good reason, mainly the nagging discomfort in my stomach and heart. I listen to my intuition even when others tell me not to and its a good thing I do. I think it will be ok, I was not destined to be a hairdresser, this right here is when I'm happiest. When I can write and be who I am. I haven't found a way to profit from that yet, that's the catch, but I'm tired of ignoring what I'm happiest doing and going against the grain and making myself miserable. I've opened two more blogs, you can find them on my links section. I'm still keeping this one as my thoughts "board". I want to move in a direction that suits me and fits me and stop trying to make myself fit in a place where I don't. I'm still trying to find my voice and it's a process but I think I am making progress. Thank you everyone that reads my blog and continues to read it, I'm still going to be writing and I will be writing in more places so please come visit me as I try to figure out who I am and what exactly I'm doing here!

1 comment:

KnotGypsy said...

I secretly thought the same thing about your plans for Cosmetology School. It just did not sound right to me either. Don't ask me why, I mean, I don't really know you, so who am I to have an opinion on what you should be doing? But just from your words written in this blog that express your thoughts, I just didn't think it fit.

I cheer your pursuit of writing, I think you are a wonderful writer. I always enjoy reading what you have written. If only I had more time to spend doing just that! Alas, I must settle for checking in from time to time. Believe me, I will continue to do at least that. I really like your other two blogs as well. Not only the tone, but the look of them as well.

I have found some sites with some ideas on monetizing your blogs if you are interested. May I recommend www.Squidoo.com for starters? Let me know if you want me to put together a link list for you. Email me if you wish through my profile page.

Oh, and thank you for visiting my blog earlier, it was nice to hear from you.