Friday, August 3, 2007

Here I Go Again On My Own, What We Can't Have Theme Music Around Here??

Alright, in all fairness to myself I've been through a lot and in all fairness to my writing I try to keep it as objective as possible but I think there comes a defining point with everything. Writing is an art and with all arts there is a passion and there is a soul and there is a muse dare I say. Even when that muse is formed out of pain it would be wrong not to let it speakso speak it did, relentlessly and openly. I'm the kind of person who will laugh away a problem then cry at home for the next three days but never shed those tears in front of anyone else. To open up even if it is only on here is a big hurdle. I would like to keep my writing as an outlet for what I see in the world and what I see in myself and others but there are times when I just cannot do that and the parts of me slip into the words on the page. But, I think that might just be what sets me apart from everyone and anyone else. You cannot lose yourself completely and I think that's what I tried to do, to make a voice for myself but lose my own in the process. This is a learning experience for me and I'm learning how to write and how to express who I am and what I have to say. So for whoever is reading this, even if it's just one person, thank you. I promise to deliver something, something that will make you remember me, long after you close this post.

2 comments:

Beginning with "B" said...

"Deliver me from Evil, amen!"
[j/k]

~~you know, for every :(

there is a :),

waiting in the wings~~

You'll find a way. We all do, eventually.

xx,b.

Steven said...

I think you're a great writer.It's refreshing to see you write about your true feelings!!Keep it going!!

Steven