Friday, August 24, 2007

I've Been A Tad Bit Neglectful, Blame It On The Cash, The Phone and The Great Chicago Storm of '07

Well, the great Chicago Storm as I'm now calling it ripped through here la st night and once again I've gone unaffected. Besides the stoplights that were out that I was forced to drive through on the way to Target my life went on as usual and here I am on the eve of my birthday feeling like a princess because I've shopped for birthday presents to me all week. I got my brand new Betsey Johnson purse,tons of jewelry, tons of clothes and just tons of stuff. Plus I got my brand new cell phone with brand new verizon service (which means it actually works, yes thats a diss nextel). It's as if I feel brand new, sort of. My family is making a big deal out of this birthday, cake,party. But for God sake's I'm twenty four not twelve. Oh well, I should enjoy it while it lasts. So everyone I just wanted to know I didn't forget to write for those of you who are still reading, I just needed some me time and it was fun, most defininitely. I'm out and I'm sure I will have a story or two soon. Have a good weekend!!.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday Carolyn! So you are 24? That's great -- my daughter's birthday was yesterday, Aug. 24 and she turned 20. Have a great birthday.

Browneyedgurly said...

Thank you for the birthday wish, my birthday was uneventful, but good! I hope your daughter had a wonderful birthday as well!!